torsdag 17 september 2009

TEMA: Dubai - från sandöken till storstad på 40 år!



Dear friends...


I am back in Sweden again, this time with sweet memories of Dubai in my mind...


As some of you already know, I´ve spent 5 days in the amazing city Dubai last week.

Dubai is really something different, completely different of what I had expected, but still a city that leaves me with nice memories and a place I know I want to go back to.


In the 5 days I had, honestly, I just got a glimpse of this huge city, I got a taste of something sweet, which I want more of... I have already started to plan my next trip to the Middle-east (at least in my mind)...


So, to celebrate this city, and to let you know some of my thoughts and reflections of this metropole, I have decided to dedicate a whole week (or slightly more) to Dubai.


So folks, follow me through the whole world in one city, some lovely shopping-sites (that you will unlikely find anywhere else), the modern luxurious city of oil and sheikhs, and the city where there was nothing but deep desert and pearlfarm-villages less than 50 years ago...


Welcome to ~ DUBAI-week ~ by Miss Al Flilaoulila...

3 kommentarer:

  1. Flög du med Norwegian dit?

    SvaraRadera
  2. Nope, Turkish airlines, de var billigast, och faktiskt helt ok (om man bortser från inflygningen till Dubai som var en av de värsta flygupplevelserna jag haft någonsin... Jag var riktigt rädd, och då är jag typen som verkligen inte har någon flygrädsla och bara gillar när det är riktig turbulens...)
    Men jag tror att det berodde på piloten, och den brist på information som han gav trots att något uppenbart var fel, och inte på själv Turkish airlines, så de kan nog få en chans till i alla fall:)

    SvaraRadera
  3. Ja du är verkligen inte rädd för att flyga gumman. Då måste det verkligen ha varit otäckt om DU blev rädd. Vad var det som hände egentligen? Måste ju säga att det är så skönt att flyga med dig, hihi, bästa ressällskapet ever!! Glömmer aldrig våra resor, they´re the BEST!!! Puuuss!!

    SvaraRadera