onsdag 3 februari 2010

Fashion 26





So, after days and days, hours and hours, and website after website comparing prices, location, design, luxury-factor, etc. etc... I have finally booked the hotel for the 3 days in New York City!

The funniest thing is that I spent quite a lot of time looking around and comparing, and then I just stumbled across a nice offer, which I think will be good.

So what did I book finally?

Well to start off with, my criteria was at least 3 stars (although 4 stars are better), a central location in Midtown not too far from Empire state buildning and Macy´s, clean and with nice decorations... And the last but not least, the price.
As some of you might know, the prices in N.Y.C. are quite high, and it can be difficult to find a hotel that fits your budget unless you are willing to spend quite a lot (at least if you have the same criteria as me)...
I have been looking through 4 and 5-stars, and had finally come to the conclusion to choose the legendary Iroquois close to Times square (did you know that James Dean lived here for 2 years!?!), at the price of 6000 SEK excl. of taxes.

But... Then I came across a new hotel in Midtown/Chelsea, right at the very spot in the fashiondistrict, 26th street and 7th avenue:)
It is recently opened and seems very nice, rated as a 4 star, and with lots of new design I guess it could be called a boutique hotel:)

The name of the hotel is Fashion 26, and yet there are not too many pics as it is still very new, but I think the stay will be great:)
And the bst of all, the price was very good:) 3600 SEK incl. taxes!

So now we are booked, ready to go!
Already longing for N.Y. although there are probably some more travelling to be sone before that!

Bye for now:)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar