söndag 14 februari 2010

Hotels x 3 in Miami!

Good morning this snowy day!

As it is quite calm at work today I decided to update a little more. Last week I finally finished the bookings of our hotels in Miami, which feels great! We´ll be staying at 3 hotels during our stay in the Sunshine State:) The first was a real good deal that I got on http://www.priceline.com/ using the "name your own price-service". I made a bid on $ 80 for a luxury hotel in Coral Gables, and guess what, it was accepted! So now we are staying the first night in Miami on the Westin Colonnade in Coral Gables which looks absolutely lovely! Here are some pics!









So this was the first place we´ll be staying at. It´ll be just for one night, but on the other hand coming up the next day is the Western caribbean 7-day cruise, so that´ll be fine anyway!

When we are coming back from the cruise, it´ll be my birthday, and what could be better than celebrating your birthday on a real legendary hotel?
Well, I don´t know, but to me it seems to be at least an ok deal to spend the birthday in a legendary luxury hotel like Biltmore Miami.
Here is what they write on their homepage:

"Reflecting the passion and vitality of one of America’s most exciting cities, the Historic Biltmore Hotel of Coral Gables has been a favorite of world leaders, celebrities, and sports stars since its opening in the 1920’s. As a standard setting resort, the Biltmore Hotel showcases championship golf, cosmopolitan dining, a breathtaking spa and premier conference facilities, all the while exceeding most refined expectations. Graced with unequivocal luxury and class, the Biltmore Hotel offers a stunning location in the exclusive Coral Gables area of Miami. Surround yourself by old world charm and beauty as you ease into indulgence and serenity. Welcome to the Biltmore Hotel."

And here are some pics for you folks:
















The third hotel we´ll be staying at is not as luxurious as the ones above, but it will be just fine with a central location right at Ocean drive in the Miami South Beach. It is considered a 4-star, and I´ll let you know more about it when I have been there. If you want to check it out, visit the homepage at http://www.mybeaconhotel.com/
So I think this is it for now, I´ll head back to my patients and eventually I´ll try to have some lunch as well.
Biz!


1 kommentar: