onsdag 30 september 2009

Questionnaire - Travels...


Time for a quiz again, this time it is all about travelling...



1. Dreamdestination?

I have too many of them... Something I really would like to do one day though is going on a real Safari in Kenya or Tanzania...


2. Most romantic place visited?

Hm... Really don´t know, but Lissabon has to be ranked high on the top 5 list...

If you´re there with your amour, you must visit Sintra, sooo romantic...

3. Best place for shopping?

New york, New york and New york... Don´t miss the weekend sale on Macy´s...

4. Most beautiful beach?

Probably the small beach on Koh Khai Nok in the archipelago of Phuket... Too bad it is usually crowded with people...


5. Favourite Swedish place?
Stockholm is a beauty, but my answer will be Karlskrona... Especially the small island called Tjurkö... Though Arild in Skåne is a runner-up...


6. Best country so far?

I think almost impossible to answer, they all have their charm...


7. Any place you don´t want to visit?

Not that I can think of at the moment actually, though some places are more tempting than others...


8. Citylife or sunbathing?

A combination is the best, but if I have to choose I go for the citylife...


9. Place abroad visited most times?

Hm... After some counting I think it is Casablanca, Morocco... 10 times...


10. Place you want to go back to?

Almost every place I have visited... But Morocco, Paris and Thailand are some of the favourites...


11. Continent (exept the one that you are living in) where you´ve spent most time?

Africa...


12. Best European city?

I think my choice will be... PARIS...


13. Most surprising place you´ve been to and why?

Dubai was not at all what I had been expecting, yet very nice!


14. Worst place visited?

Hm... Difficult question... Could it be some of the suburbs in S:t Petersburg??


15. Where did you enjoy the food the most?

I think my answer will be either Prague (lovely restaurants and good prices... or Morocco, there is nothing like homecooked Moroccan food...)


16. Nicest people?

Thaipeople are very very nice and welcoming...


17. Most arrogant people?

German? Russian? or maybe Swedish...?


18. Next destination?

That will be Paris...


19. Most recently booked travel?

Dubai for the second time...


20. How many times are you planning to go abroad next year?

Who knows... If I know myself well enough it will be at least 10...


Over and out!


/ Bella

2 kommentarer:

  1. Oj, när ska du till Dubai igen? Kramis

    SvaraRadera
  2. Håller med, en av alla drömmar man har är absolut en riktig safariresa!

    SvaraRadera