lördag 17 oktober 2009

Idol goes MJ and Miss 1001 nuits follows through the whole show:P

So, I don´t know about you all, but I think that at least you swedish folks, and probably some of the rest of you knows the show called "Idol"... In U.S. of course "American Idol"

Usually I am not a big fan of following tv-shows, and "Idol" is no exception.
But last night, the theme of the night in "Idol" was MJ, and I had nothing better to do, so I actually stayed in front of the tv following the whole show...

Some of the artists were not that great, but I found 2 or maybe 3 favourites...

In a minute, I promise I´ll show them all to you;)
But in return you should tell me what you think about them, who is the best, who deserves to come through to the next weeks final, and who has got the biggest charms??

So, let´s not wait any longer, here are my favourites...

This girl has got talent!! Go Reza, go Reza... Although I have to admit I got a bit surprised when I first saw her with just hearing her name before... I have just known Reza as an iranian male-name before this...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGTQR5eS-Cs

And number 2, here comes Rabih... I don´t know if I am more charmed by his sweet looks or by the exceptional performance...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfS9-vw1_wg

And finally, this one is for you Linda... *hihi* But sure, I like him too...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AaP5BrTULg

Sorry that you have to click on the links to see the clips, but it just did not to work any other way...

So folks, what´s your opinion??

Over and out from Miss Al Flilaoulila and avdelning 57K, Danderyd... (from where she is writing this...)

3 kommentarer:

  1. Haha, han är sååååååååååå sexig. För att tala klarspråk ;p

    SvaraRadera
  2. Tjohoo sötis! :0P
    Jag tycker att Tove är helskön och duktig men i fredags var hon inge vidare är jag rädd för. Annars så tycker jag som du gumman. Reza är grym på att sjunga och hon var verkligen jätte duktig i fredags!!! Eddie är också duktig samt ganska söt tycker jag, hihi...Puss på dig!!

    SvaraRadera
  3. Ahhhh tu vois quand tu veux..
    Mais tu aurais du ecrire tout cet article en francais.. :)

    D'ailleurs ce serai pas mal comme défi pour ton prochain article: Ecrire tout l article en francais ;)

    SvaraRadera