torsdag 29 oktober 2009

Oh my... What a man!!

Bonsoir:)

This post will be about a very charming man...

I just gotta say... What a man, what a man, what a wonderful man:P

Not only is he more charming than any other man, he is also very handsome, a great companion (especially if asking Kristina who is lucky enough to sleep by his side every night and living in his house...)

So, who is this charmeur? His name, or what we all call him is: MANNEN, in swedish meaning The Man, because that is just what he is...

At work, where we hear about him every day, there is not even one woman who is not already in love... He is completely overwhelmed with compliments as soon as we see him...

Kristina (the lucky one) is now used to hearing us moaning and just wishing we had a man like her at home (and I am not talking about her husband Ivo this time, although he is nice as well... )
This week Mannen has been called as well sweet and cuddly as handsome and sexy...

So I guess you are all eager to know who he is now??

Ok, ok... I will show you... C´mon and scroll down to see the man of my dreams, hihihi:)

Kristina, be sure, I´ll come and kidnap him anyday soon, even if I have to take the famous bus all the way to Märsta:P


Over and out, Bella



















































~MANNEN~

1 kommentar: