onsdag 19 augusti 2009

My lovely Saadoune!



This post will be in english, so that I am sure that the person who it is about will understand what I am writing...

This post is completely dedicated to a very dear friend of mine who will always have a special place in my heart. I am so happy to have him in my life, as he makes my life so much happier, and he always puts a smile on my lips, even if I am crying my heart out in his arms at the moment...
He knows that this is for him, and I don´t need to put his personal infos here on my blog, but I can´t help by telling one of his nicknames, the one that is made up by me,SAADOUNI ♥...

Saadouni dyali, you mean so much to me, and I thank Allah that He brought you to me.

You are always there to listen, to comfort me, to make me smile and to share your life with me as well as I share mine with you and know that my deepest secrets will always be safe with you.

You are one of my best friends, a soulmate, a brother and such a great man, always keep that in your mind! I love you for that and for lots of other reasons khouya zine dyali!
And remember, I am always by your side, whenever you need me. Je t´aime Saadoune!

Forever yours,



Hbila dyalek


2 kommentarer:

  1. Vilka vackra ord du skriver om människor i din närhet. De kan skatta sig lyckliga över en vän som dig!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Fint skrivet!! Ja har man en vän som Du är man lyckligt lottad...hihi...Love you sweety!!! ♥

    SvaraRadera